Prophetess Zelma Bowen - A Spiritual Song of Upliftment.mbv

LAMB OF GOD

This Twila Paris song is a very uplifting Spiritual Baptist Worship song - enjoy

Your only Son, no sin to hide

But You have sent Him from your side

To walk upon this guilty sod

And to become the Lamb of God

Chorus

O Lamb of God , Sweet Lamb of God

I love the Holy Lamb of God

O wash me in His precious blood

My Jesus Christ, the Lamb of God

2

Your gift of love they crucified

They laughed and scorned Him as He died

The humble King named a fraud

And sacrified the Lamb of God

Repeat Chorus

I was so lost I should have died

But You have brought me to Your side

To be led by Your staff and rod

And to be called the Lamb of God

Repeat Chorus (x2)

O wash me in His precious blood (wash me in His Precious blood)

My Jesus Christ the Lamb of God

Click Here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog